Loading...
adriaticlng_servizi_aggiuntivi

Additional Services


To date, 80% of the regasification capacity of Adriatic LNG’s terminal has been allocated to Edison for a period of 25 years (until 2034). Of the remaining 20%, 12% has been assigned to another gas supplier for 10 years (until 2019).
The remaining capacity of the terminal available today (approximately 600 million cubic meters or about 6 LNG carriers per year), together with any capacity not consumed by its users, is offered on the market through capacity subscription procedures and can be purchased by all parties interested in working in the gas market – both nationally and Europe-wide – on an annual, monthly and spot basis.

Having always been committed to delivering innovative services that create added value for its customers and increase the competitiveness and safety of the Italian gas system, Adriatic LNG provides additional flexibility services:

 

  • Temporary storage service or peak shaving, involves the use of LNG stored in tanks, for emergency situations occurring in the domestic gas system.
  • Adjustment to gas redelivery volumes to support Snam Rete Gas in balancing the national system.
  • Temporary storage and flexibility services
  • A regasification service integrated with onshore storage to allow users to direct supply of LNG from abroad

To industrial consumers, Adriatic LNG can also offer a service of regasification, which includes storage and direct supply of LNG from abroad.