Rules and procedure for the subscription of the infrannual capacity
How to become a user of the regasification service through the subscription procedure for the Infra-annual capacity
First of all, we are at your disposal to explain Our offer and the access rules to Our services, please contact us:
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lisa Roncon : +39.338.7298766, email@example.com;
- Simona D'Angelosante : +39.345.7990399, firstname.lastname@example.org
The available capacity for subscription is published on Adriatic LNG website.
The main way of allocating the infra-annual capacity is by auction.
The infra-annul capacity not allocated through auction that satisfies the criteria to qualify as Spot Capacity is allocated according to the first come first served criteria at the tariff published on the Adriatic LNG website.
Please note that the User of the Infra-annual Capacity can also have access to the Flexibility Service by participating in the corresponding allocation process.
I. Auction Procedure for Infra-annual capacity subscription
There are 3 steps:
1) Any interested party in participating at the Infra-Annual allocation capacity procedure has to satisfy the following participation requirements according to the Regasification Code as adopted in article 4 of the Implementing Auction Rules for Infra-Annual Capacity allocation (“Implementing Auction Rules”) following the conditions there indicated and deliver to the Operating Company: i. The Form of Commitments signed by the legal representative; and ii. Bid Bond
2) The reserve prices of the capacity offered in the context of the auctions procedures for the subscription of the Infra-Annual Capacity are defined, as appropriate (i) by the Operating Company and delivered to a public notary before the auction takes place or (ii) by the User that makes the capacity available according to the criteria defined at comma 1 of article 7 letters b) or c) of the TIRG
3) Transmission of the Offers through the Auction Portal
a) The Offers must be entered into the Auction Portal (https://portaleasta.adriaticlng.it/) by accessing the respective auction session and sent from hours 10.30 to hours 14.30 CET of the day of the auction.
b) Under the Implementing Auction Rules, the Offer sent to the Operating Company through the Auction Portal is binding, unconditional, irrevocable and valid until 18.00 of the fourth (4th) Working Day following the day of the respective auction.
4) Results and signature of the Capacity Agreement
a) By 5.00 pm of the Day of the Auction, the Operating Company informs each Participant of the results of the session in which a purchase offer was made, in accordance with the provisions of the Regasification Code and The Implementing Auction Rules for Infra-Annual Capacity allocation.
b) Following the allocation of the Unloading Slots, according to the criteria defined in the Regasification Code and Implementing Auction Rules, the successful bidder will send to the Operating Company within 2 Working Days from the closure of the auction procedure (i) the Regulated Capacity Contract or the Spot Capacity Contract according to the cases, duly signed and (ii) the guarantees referred to in Article 10 of Chapter III of the Regasification Code.
The delivery will take place by sending the documentation to the PEC address email@example.com and must be signed by a legal representative.
The digital submission must be followed by the original sending of the guarantee.
The contents of the Access Request, the allocation criteria and the Access Conditions are provided in the applicable legislation and in the Regasification Code. The Regasification Code is an integral part of the Capacity Agreement. The Regasification Code verified by the Regulatory Authority for Energy, Networks and the Environment with Resolution no. Arg / Gas 57/11 and subsequent updates is available at the following link: Regasification Code of the Adriatic LNG Terminal.
II. Allocation of the Infra – Annual Capacity through the first come first served criteria.
If, at the end of the auction procedure, all the Spot Capacity has not been allocated, the Operating Company makes available for subscription and allocates the Available Spot Capacity according to the temporal order of receipt of the Access Requests (“first come first served").
1) Prices of the Spot Capacity offered in the context of the “first come first served” procedure as per comma 6 of article 6 of TIRG are published by the Operating Company on the Electronic Communication System, according to comma 7 of article 6 of the TIRG.
2) Access Requests for the Spot Capacity will be sent to the Operating Company to the PEC address firstname.lastname@example.org, every day from 8.00 to 17.00 starting from the day following the closing day of the auction Procedure and up to the 5th (fifth) Working Day before the Scheduled Arrival Range of each Unloading Slot for the Spot Capacity. All documentation sent to the Operating Company via PEC must be signed using a Qualified Electronic Signature Certificate (FEQ) in PADES format or, alternatively, another similar tool and suitable for meeting the same requirements that will be assessed by the Operating Company at its unquestionable judgment.
3) The Access Requests will be binding, irrevocable and unconditional until 17.01 CET on the second Working Day following the transmission of the documentation via PEC, pursuant to the Regasification Code.
4) The Operating Company will notify the Applicants of the results including any acceptance within 17.00 CET on the day following the day of receipt of the Access Request. Following the Acceptance of the Access Request, the successful bidder will send to the Operating Company to the PEC address email@example.com no later than 2 (two) Working Days the Spot Capacity Contract duly signed by a legal representative and the guarantees referred to in article 10 of the chapter III of the Regasification Code. The digital submission must be followed by the original sending of the guarantee.