The Italian LNG market is regulated by the Italian Regulatory Authority for Energy, Networks and Environment (ARERA). The services offered by Adriatic LNG are governed by ARERA, which approved the Company’s Regasification Code.
Adriatic LNG has a rated capacity of 9 billion standard cubic meters of natural gas per year, and a maximum daily send-out of 26,3 MScm per day(1)
The website shows the slots and the capacity available in the current thermal year as well as for the next ten thermal years.
For further information regarding LNG carriers and the complete list of accepted LNG carriers, please check the dedicated webpage.
To create a new account
It is necessary:
- To present a request to access the available capacity (Regasification Code ref. Cap. II 2.4.5 and 2.4.6).
- To be the holder of at least one LNG import contract (Regasification Code ref. II 2.4.5).
- To be a Transportation Service Subscriber or to indicate one or more members of the Transportation Service to whom gas will be redelivered (Regasification Code ref. Cap. II 2.4).
- To meet the standards required by the terminal regulation, maritime regulations, the Marine Operations Manual and the Verification Procedure of LNG carriers.
- To meet and maintain adequate financial assurances for expected obligations – bank guarantee/rating (Regasification Code ref. Chapter III 10).
The maximum fees applicable (*) to Adriatic LNG for the years 2023 and 2024, as approved by ARERA through Resolutions n. 278/2022/R/Gas and n. 279/2023/R/Gas, are:
|Contracted fee per unit of volume of LNG applicable to the infra-annual capacity allocated through first come first served process.||CQS (euro/liquid mc/year)||20,123019||20,830275|
|Percentage share to cover the consumption and losses
incurred by the terminal User
|QCP (per liquid mc delivered)||0,33%||
|CETS (euro/liquid mc/year)||0,598348||0,623530|
|Maritime Services||(Euro/docking)||see dedicated area|
(*)The Cqs fee may be modified by Adriatic LNG in compliance with the criteria established by ARERA, the obligations of transparency and non-discrimination and without prejudice to the contracts for the Regasification Service already signed.
Transport rates in force for the years 2023 and 2024 can be found in the Transportation section of the Transportation Company’s website.
If you want to have an overview on Adriatic LNG regasification service overall costs – including the cost to enter the national network - please click on this link: Tariff Calculator
Contacts for further information
(1) The value of maximum daily send out, defined as the maximum amount of 26.301.370 Sm3 a day, depends on the parameters listed in Chapter II, Paragraph 2.1 of the Regasification Code.